THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE FARAWAY PARTIES EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. The Faraway Parties make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. The Faraway Parties make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness, or reliability of the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that we assume no liability in the event that your device you use to access our Services is incompatible with our listed minimum requirements, or if its configuration does not allow you to play the Game with your desired quality. We assume no responsibility for any modifications that you may make to your device, its configuration, or any third-party software you install on it.
Seizure warning. A very small percentage of people experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights. Exposure to these patterns or backgrounds on a television, or while playing video games, may induce an epileptic seizure in these individuals. If you, or anyone in your family, have an epileptic condition, consult your physician prior to playing. If you experience dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions while playing the game, immediately discontinue use and consult your physician.
Assumption of Risk. You accept and acknowledge each of the following:
- The prices of blockchain assets are extremely volatile. Fluctuations in the price of other digital assets could materially and adversely affect the value of your In-Game Entitlements, which may also be subject to significant price volatility. We cannot guarantee that any purchasers of In-Game Entitlements will not lose money.
- You are solely responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to your NFT-related transactions. Faraway is not responsible for determining the taxes that apply to your transactions related to In-Game Entitlements.
- The App does not store, send, or receive NFTs. This is because NFTs exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained on the Service’s supporting blockchain on the Solana network. Any transfer of NFTs occurs only on the Solana network.
- There are risks associated with using blockchain-based assets such as NFTs or Internet-based currencies, including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your Crypto Wallet. You accept and acknowledge that Faraway will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Solana network, however caused.
- A lack of use or public interest in the creation and development of distributed ecosystems could negatively impact the development of the Faraway ecosystem, and therefore the potential utility or value of NFTs.
- The regulatory regime governing blockchain technologies, NFTs, cryptocurrencies, and tokens is uncertain, and new regulations or policies may materially adversely affect the development of the Faraway ecosystem, and therefore the potential utility or value of NFTs.
- Upgrades to the Solana may have unintended, adverse effects on all Faraway assets.